- Who we Are
- What We Do
- News And Events
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
CMP Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday is a global day dedicated to giving back. It is also a great day to show your support to local nonprofits, such as CMP, for their endless work in making a better community. Please join CMP in this movement and help CMP to achieve its $50,000 goal of the 2015 Campaign for Self-Sufficiency. Let’s give back together and fundraise for #CMPGivingTuesday!
Imagine how your donation can make a difference:
- $1,500 – help a low income individual to learn new job skills and become a certificated nurse aide
- $1,000 – help 2 entry level workers to improve their employability by learning QuickBooks and basic computers
- $800 – pay for 1 unemployed workers to learn and become a EKG technician
- $500 – help send 2 aspiring entrepreneurs to 10 weeks of small business Boot Camp
- $300 – help a new immigrant to enroll in an 8-week English class and achieve 1 level of educational advancement
- $150 – support a non-English speaker to attend a 6-week business training course in their native language
- $100 – help to pay for class supplies for 1 Certified Nurse Aide Student
You can also support us by mailing a check payable to CMP to 70 Mulberry Street, New York, NY 10013. Memo: Giving Tuesday.